PHP Tutorial

Robert Meyer meyer_rm at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 11 00:00:53 EDT 2003

Yep, we're going to be at 100 S. Elmwood.  We have to find a way to make sure
that we can hear the doorbell since we can't leave the main door unlocked.  If
anyone has any ideas, I'm listening.  The problem that we have is that there is
one of the doorbell modules that plugs into the wall for the second floor that
is activated by a button that apparently puts a signal on the wiring of the
building.  The noise maker is in the hall and if we close the door to the
suite, we can't hear the bell.  We can't move the bell inside the suite 'cuz it
won't pick up the signal from the button anywhere but in the hall.

I could have folks call my cell phone but not everyone will have a phone with
them.

I will try to make sure that they turn on the elevator so that folks with heavy
stuff will have an easier time getting up the stairs.

We don't have any kind of projector so we'll have to rig something up so that
everyone can see the screen.  If anyone has a projector that we could use for
meetings, let us know...

Cheers!

Bob