Kernel compile problems

Dave Andruczyk djandruczyk at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 9 14:04:13 EDT 2003

> disk space is around 50%.  Even after the problems I downloaded 2.4.20
> into usr/src & unpacked it.  Then tried to compile that as well, with the
> same end results. (aka - at least 4 GB free)

That's not what I meant.  I wanted to know the SIZE of your source tree to know
if it's unusually small..

Where the depmod errors only specific to one of two modules, or for EVERY
module? (if for every, the make mrproper is necessary followed by a complete
rebuild), if they occur for only one or two, it usualy means you found a buggy
driver, or a missed dependancy (also a bug...)

=====
Dave J. Andruczyk