Has anyone tried this or something similar?

Conrad Kreyling conrad at nerdland.org
Mon Feb 10 13:34:00 EST 2003

Hey,

Right now I'm using a procmail script found at:
http://linuxbrit.co.uk
It's 99% accurate, sorts list mail into different mailboxes, kills spam
and other great things. Also provides a great basis for learning
procmail. A bit of modification is nessecary, but it's trivial.

Oh yeah, the procmail script is made to work with the mutt script. Just
a heads-up. ^_~

Con