OpenOffice

Robert Dege rdege at cse.Buffalo.EDU
Sat Feb 1 17:57:19 EST 2003

I'm trying to get OpenOffice 1.0.2 to open WordPerfect files (*.wpd).  I
click File -> Open, but the file type section doesn't list any WordPerfect
style files.  I even tried to open them as text documents, but that
doesn't work either.

I checked their web site, and have found a few vague references to it, but
nothing that solves the problem that I'm currently having.

I'll probably end up joining their listserv, but thought I'd ask here
first before adding yet another slew of emails to my INBOX :)

Dege

.... If They Weren't Happening To Me