cdrecord and ide-scsi question

Frank Kumro frank at digital-ignorance.com
Sat Dec 27 12:09:23 EST 2003

I looked at the man lilo and didnt find anything. I also re-ran the lilo
command sucessfully however that yealed no results. When I ran cdrecord
--scanbus it still shows my DVD-ROM drive as my 0,0,0 and for the rest *
- I did edit the lilo config to reflect the changes I wanted but I dont
want to reboot. Anyone else know of a solution?

-Frank