mplayer /apt-get

Joe josephj at main.nc.us
Fri Dec 19 18:44:48 EST 2003

Any chance that would work for Mandrake 9.1?  I downloaded at least two
versions and couldn't get them to install myself.

Joe

--
"If an American is concerned only about his nation, he will not be concerned about the peoples of Asia, Africa, or South America. Is this not why nations engage in the madness of war without the slightest sense of penitence? Is this not why the murder of a citizen of your own nation is a crime, but the murder of citizens of another nation in war is an act of heroic virtue? " --Martin Luther King, Jr