lpi exam cheap

vlok stone vlokstone at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 17 12:35:53 EST 2003

I came across this recently. Also, I've heard they
work with LUG's. Maybe we could contact them and get
cheap exams for our members. The one in NYC Linux Expo
will cost $20.

3.....Exam Labs

LPI continues to offer exam labs when we can at
various locations around
the world.
Recently we offered exams in HongKong  China - Sao
Paulo Brazil -
Montevideo Uruguay and Kingston Jamaica.
These labs offer inexpensive ways of delivering exams
and we hope to
continue.
Plans are being put together to create a series of
exam labs in North
America with the assistance of the Linux User Groups.
Details will be presented on the website once it is
finalized.
Let us know if you have any thoughts or ideas on other
exam labs in
other areas.

https://www.lpi.org/en/community_gallery.html

=====