Printer test image

Joe josephj at main.nc.us
Mon Dec 8 11:29:42 EST 2003

Hi.  I'm still clueless about graphics.  Could one of you graphics gurus
create a simple image for me?  What I need is three separated bars of
color - each maybe an inch long by half an inch wide -  Yellow  Magenta
Cyan.

I need this so I can print it when my color printing goes bad to figure
out if I need to refill my HP color cartridge on my printer (HP  Deskjet
895Cse).  Ideally, each bar will use only one of the inks, so I can
easily see which one is empty.  But, even if the colors are relatively
close, it should work fine.

This will also help me decide if I have to replace the cartridge.

If there are any other diagnostic images you use, I'd like to know about
them as well.

Thanks.

Joe

--
Years wrinkle the skin, but to give up enthusiasm wrinkles the soul." -Samuel Ullman