Muti-Desktop Icons-Bob?

Robert Meyer meyer_rm at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 29 08:17:59 EDT 2003

Nope, no way to do that, either.  I suspect that it has to do with being able
to change the number of desktops.  You could wind up losing applications if you
could do that.  I agree that it would be a good idea though.  You could have
your graphics desktop, your Email desktop, etc.

I don't think that Gnome will do that, either.

Cheers!

Bob