Last meeting

Robert Meyer meyer_rm at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 29 00:28:48 EDT 2003

Well, you could call my cell phone number  at 308-8931 (don't spread it around,
kids) if we don't hear the bell.  If I am in the back room, the bell can't be
heard.  We are talking to building management to try to get them to install a
hardwire bell, rather than the RF bell that will only work if the receiver is
plugged in in the hall.

Sorry about that.  We've been trying to find a solution.  Mark and Dave showed
up and they stayed down by the door for a while, waiting to see if anyone else
was coming.

Like I said, we're trying to work this out.

Cheers!

Bob