Trying to get Mandrake to use my winmodem

Robert Meyer meyer_rm at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 24 15:06:07 EDT 2003

Well, after some poking around, I found information on:
http://pctelcompdb.sourceforge.net that mentions the Conexant modems.  The
exact URL with the confirmation is:
http://pctelcompdb.sourceforge.net/viewdetails.php?id_no=29

It mentions specifically: 'Conexant HCF 56K Speakerphone PCI Modem'

Here is where the driver perports to live:
http://linmodems.technion.ac.il/pctel-linux

Hope this helps...

Cheers!

Bob