SCO Unix?

colszewski at adelphia.net colszewski at adelphia.net
Wed Aug 20 10:20:05 EDT 2003

I know this is slightly off topic but, when I try to ftp from my SCO machine to another SCO machine I am able to connect without any trouble but when I issue a command it just hangs. For example if I issue "ls" the system just hangs, If I do "cd" it appears to change directory but if I do "pwd" to verify it just hangs. I have tried to connect to 2 other ftp sites and have the same trouble on both other sites. The system worked fine Monday morning and by noon Monday this problem developed. I have not changed the configuration or updated any software. And have no idea where to start looking. Does anyone have any Ideas?
Thanks
Chet