Meeting this weekend????

Robert Meyer meyer_rm at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 16 23:24:16 EDT 2003

CRAP!  I forgot all about it.  Yeah, there is a meeting.  I was planning on
teaching folks how to set up some of the Email clients that are available on
Linux.  In fact, if folks have Email clients that they'd like to play with,
we'll see if we can get them working.  I have an Email server that supports
POP, IMAP and SMTP so we can do all kinds of stuff.

Cheers!

Bob