Adelphia`

John Seth johnseth at phoenixwing.com
Sat Aug 16 12:11:02 EDT 2003

Not sure of UB's network, but if they use Cisco, Cisco just started
releasing Linux VPN software.  I am an all Cisco shop, and hated having
to boot into Windows to access my work network. Now that's no longer the
case.

--
<? print(pack("c*", 74,117,115,116,32,/* Tony Evans                  */
 65,110,111,116,104,101,114,32,80,72, /* Linux/Web Implementation    */