css-editor with a linux version

Stephen sfielding7 at cogeco.ca
Fri Aug 8 22:26:30 EDT 2003

*You may like this

Morphon CSS-Editor v1.3.6 [12.0M] W9x/2k/XP FREE*

http://www.morphon.com/csseditor/

{CSS editor} One of the features in Web design that is growing more
popular is CSS, also known as cascading style sheets. CSS makes it easy
to change the style of a Web page. To see an example, go to today's
GnomeFavorite, z123.org, and play with the 1, 2, 3, 4 buttons. The
changes you see are based on CSS. Cool, eh? Using XHTML with CSS makes
sites more accessible in terms of browsers and people with disabilities
using special tools to browse. Morphon CSS-Editor uses Java to run, and
you have the option of downloading the program with or without Java.
It's a 12.0M download without Java.

--
              \\\|///
             \\- - -//

I am looking but I do not see your SMILE