courier / squirrelmail

Justin Bennett justin.bennett at dynabrade.com
Fri Aug 8 14:49:45 EDT 2003

 I was having some cofiguration issues, running the conf.pl in 1.4.1 I
couldn't see any of the settings, I would type and I would not see what
I was typing, I hand edited to config.php but still gave me grief. I was
running the redhat 7 rpm. I loaded the 1.2.11 RPM and it's fine.

Thanks
Justin

--
Justin Bennett