Maildir

Justin Bennett justin.bennett at dynabrade.com
Thu Aug 7 14:16:11 EDT 2003

I'm loading my test box now. I'm going to go the route you mentioned, It
involves less custom config, do you install courier from source? How
often do you update it? Just wondering about security/bug fixes, or has
this not been an issue. I will be allowing IMAP connections from outside
the company (remote salesmen), so this may be a larger concern for me
than it is for you.

Justin

--
Justin Bennett