Maildir

Justin Bennett justin.bennett at dynabrade.com
Thu Aug 7 09:57:08 EDT 2003

Thanks guys, What I really need is to do subdirectories on folders, I'm
using procmail right now so it wouldn't be much of an issue I don't
believe. Just need an IMAP sever that will do it. Courier I've heard
good things, can you get RPM versions? Just makes it easier to keep it
updated.  Also I assume I will have enourmous greif trying to convert
current MBOX based inboxes and imap folders to maildir format. Yeah the
procmail info would be great.

Thanks
Justin