Trying to get Mandrake to use my winmodem

Kenneth Lawson kennethlawson2000 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 24 11:48:40 EDT 2003

Hello All;

   I have just set up my xp Home box to doual boot Mandrake 9.1.
Everything runs good exacpt the modem. Its winmodem. I looked at
linmodems and couldn't make heads or tails of it. I'm running a Amd XP
1.67 gihertz, with 256mg ram. 2 hard drives. Is there a easy way to
figure what drivers I need and then I'm not sure how to get them from
my windows side to the linux side and install them to the linux.

  Thanks for you help

   Ken Lawson

=====
<P>Ken & Nancy Lawson </P>