Server issues

JJ Neff jjneff at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 29 16:40:51 EDT 2003

The freezing seems to happen on internet tasks (ie Mozilla and Pan) in Mozilla
the screen freezes trying to refresh (ie it goes blank and won't repaint, I can
minimize it and go to Pan or another internet task and keep working.  The
mozilla browser does not crash- it just pauses and refuses to repaint it's
browser window or respond to any clicks or key strokes, then it seems to
respond to everything all at once after about 20 second pause.  It happens with
regularity.  I reset DSL adapter and it still seems to do it.  THe activity on
the dsl router also goes dark during these pauses but PAN seems to continue
downloading despite Mozilla seeming to be hung.

JJN