html table to spreadsheet?

John Seth johnseth at phoenixwing.com
Mon Apr 28 18:15:06 EDT 2003

If the web designer has the know how, they could use a database and then
have the db export it into, say, a comma or tab-delimited text file which
you could import into your favorite spreadsheet program.

(Not trying to plug here) I do things like that all the time using the PHP
scripting language & MySQL database software.  Anyone else could easily
use Perl/CGI, Python, etc and use Postgres, or another db.  Of course,
there's always IIS/ASP & MS SQL server for those in the MS/Windows
area. (I have the unfortunate privilige of using those at work.)

- Tony