Server issues

JJ Neff jjneff at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 25 21:18:39 EDT 2003

I have this exabyte external tape drive and it worked but since I added it I
have been having randomlock ups.  Not to the point where the server hangs like
it did until I reconfigured teh controller card but just small freezes, almost
exclusively in Mozilla , freezing when changing pages (the panel behind Mozilla
shows through...)

Any ideas what I could look at.  It looks like interetn slow downs but started
withthe tape device addition. (SCSI device)  Just looking for suggestions,
obviously there is some type of conflict but what can I monitor or shoudl I be
looking for to track it down.

JJN