Printing Selections from Mozilla Mail

JJ Neff jjneff at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 25 12:01:46 EDT 2003

I think KDE has a Klipper that when you highlight text (remember in Linux when
you highlight text you are automatically putting it in a buffer, not like
windows where you have to copy or cut) you can chosse to drop it in a
pre-chosen text editor or send to printer.  Check if you have klipper running
or just do what Bob said :-)

JJN

I actually stop Klipper cuz I hate when it always wants to know what browser to
open the url I highlighted with, sometimes annoying!