Mozilla Preview Pane

Asheville Joe josephj at main.nc.us
Wed Apr 16 12:53:55 EDT 2003

Hi.  When I was using Outlook Express, I had the Preview Pane turned
off`.  That way messages wouldn't open and run whatever viruses etc.
they had in them automatically.  I explicitly ad to double click them to
open the ones I felt were safe or relevant.  In Mozilla, how do I turn
off the preview pane?  I can make it very small, but not go away.
Double clicking on messages to open them works just fine for me.  I
don't know if I need to be concerned about Linux email viruses etc., but
I'd just as soon not send web beacons etc. to junk mailers etc.

Joe