Importing Outlook Express email and folders into Mozilla

Joe josephj at buffnet.net
Wed Apr 16 12:04:18 EDT 2003

Hi.  I'm starting to use Mozilla Mail and it's pretty slick.  It's help
files say it can import from several sources including OE 5, but just
say "follow the prompts".  When I do, the only format that comes up is
older Mozilla files.  Anyone been down this road before?   I did manage
to import most of my email into kmail, but, so far, I like Mozilla
better (and kmail sends mail to a bit bucket somewhere!)  I have Mozilla
1.3, Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.3) Gecko/20030210.

Thanks.

Joe