Cut and paste

bithead bithead at adelphia.net
Mon Apr 14 22:57:26 EDT 2003

Many applications will implicitly copy whatever text is selected when you
select a popup menu's paste function, or as mentioned earlier when you use
the middle mouse button. I have been using a lot of ssh sessions from PuTTY
and often, the right mouse button will act as my Paste button in just text
mode. It really depends upon the application.

GUIs tend to provide their own (additional or improved) Cut and Paste
functionality. Play around with your apps a bit and you will have it down in
a few minutes.