I hated to miss the meeting...BUT...

Joseph Lukasiewicz jlukasiewicz at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 15 15:20:58 EDT 2002

Hi,

sorry I missed the meeting.  I do have some news to report:  My Alpha server is up and running and I have a web page currently hosted there www.wnyit.com .  Thanks for the help. Perhaps if the meetings turn into a traveling road show we can hold one here at my place... {Cable Modem access) but I also have a shortage of chairs & I would have to rig up a table(s) and power depending upon how many.

I could use some more advanced review of my setup and some recomendations...

Thanks again for the help (Todd).

Joe Lukasiewicz