Meeting Sunday

Riga, Anthony Anthony.Riga at searbrown.com
Tue Sep 10 10:11:08 EDT 2002

Sounds good to me.

-----Original Message-----
From: Cyber Source [mailto:peter at thecybersource.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 10, 2002 9:02 AM
To: nflug at nflug.org
Subject: Re: Meeting Sunday and Mandrake ??

I've played with the idea of having it here. As you know Bob, we would need to scrap up some chairs, if someone has access to some folding chairs, that would be about all we would need. We have a DSL line here (sorry no T's). I am also right around the corner from SOS, so that wouldnt be much of a change, let's see some hands on this. I was beginning to think that this mail list had died, for lack of use.