Printer Settings

Cyber Source peter at thecybersource.com
Sun Sep 1 17:01:03 EDT 2002

If you are using CUPS, make sure you are not printing banners, either
before or after the job, check http://localhost:631 and go to the
printers page and select configure printer, you can see if banners have
been enabled there
On Sun, 2002-09-01 at 16:48, Jacob Stoll wrote:

    I have mandrake linux 8.1 and at the end of every print job i get a
    blank sheet then it prints a sheet that states my name and my hostname,
    date and printer port. On my windows machine it does not do this. I
    looked in the cups config and found nothing. How do i keep the 2 sheets
    from printing?

    Thanks for any suggetions
    Jacob Stoll

http://sycoris.ath.cx