mozilla java plugin

Justin Bennett Justin.Bennett at dynabrade.com
Fri Oct 25 07:54:54 EDT 2002

I was trying several things, one is a java page that runs on our HP
procurve switches, give port errors, bandwidth usage and such. Anthor was
my credit union page. http://www.wdcu.net (there's a java scroller type
thing). At first it gave the no aval. plugin, then when I installed the
plugin the browser just crashes when I goto a page with java in it.