Mark Musone mmusone at shatterit.com
Thu Oct 24 21:31:56 EDT 2002

Well..i read a little on it and it seems like it's really a router
...that can do some firewalling..

I'm looking for something that's a heavy duty firewall..i.e. iptables,
advanced firewalling..etc..

It seems like what I'm looking for is wolverine, made by the same
people..but that's commercial....

-Mark