Need some input on IMAP

Charles Rishel chaz03 at localnet.com
Thu Oct 24 17:41:38 EDT 2002

Bob,
Thanks much for the input.  This may be the ticket for me at this time
then.  I was also looking at patching up UW IMAP and trying to go that
route.  I will look into courier imap today and see if that is the solution
that will work best at this time.  As I noted previously, I don't "believe"
that the use of directories is a 'need' at this point, but I think it would
definitely simplify some issues.
Also as I noted, this is an interim solution, but a good "life
experience".  :^)

Chaz03