Need some input on IMAP

Justin Bennett Justin.Bennett at dynabrade.com
Thu Oct 24 07:38:38 EDT 2002

Looks like you got a pretty good handle on it. If your going to expose
this PC to the internet, probably via something like cable, I would adivse
that you resister with RedHat network and keep your box upto date (you get
one free liscence). Also try and lock it down as much as possible, setting
up a FW policy as well as TCP wrappers.  Just the tp keep bad guys out.
Good luck with your buisiness venture!

Justin

Justin Bennett
Red Hat (Linux) Certified Engineer