Mail

Darin Perusich darinper at cognigencorp.com
Wed Oct 9 09:04:34 EDT 2002

writing a system independent email tutorial is simple enough, but
writing one that is MTA independent is a different story. i can put
something together about sendmail, i probably have something like this
from presentations i've done.

a users local email file, it's not a folder, is located in
/var/spool/mail/$USER or /var/mail/$USER and is stored in mbox format.