RedHat 8.0

Cyber Source peter at thecybersource.com
Fri Oct 4 16:58:28 EDT 2002

Yea for me that would not work too well. I have 2 companies that I keep
different records for and both have jobs and sub-jobs. Someday when I
get time, I will play with it, it does kinda irk me that I have to go
back to M$ just for that but I know I'm not alone, so the monopoly lives
on..... for now anyway ;)