A note to cdrbq users

Cyber Source peter at thecybersource.com
Fri Nov 22 14:55:44 EST 2002

Hello All,
  I know we passed around a few copies of cdrbq and I think it was
Justin that was inquiring about using it for music cd's. Well, just in
case anyone would like to know, it is not necessary to copy each
individual songs in the track listing. As I saw that it says globals are
ok, I thought I would try it. I created a dir on the system called
"burn" and then ripped a complete cd into the dir. Then when adding the
track into cdrbq, I added /home/peter/burn/* and it pulled in all the
songs from the cd, sorted! I then burned the new cd with them and it
even had all the track (cddb) info and all! Totally ROCKS! Who needs
Roxio or Adaptec?????