Looks like we're going to have a meeting.

Cyber Source peter at thecybersource.com
Thu Nov 14 15:44:16 EST 2002

OK, I have sent a map to the list again for the Cyber Source location. I
wouldn't mind having my address listed on the web site for the meetings
if we are indeed going to have a meeting here. I would not want that
information to get stale on the web site and have people showing up here
if we are not going to have it here and it does seem like the nflug web
site is not updated too often (no offense to whoever is hosting it, I
haven't updated my web sites since 99 lol) I wouldnt mind hosting the
nflug site either and handling the email for it. I have made a request
in the past to change my email on the list to peter at cybersource.us
instead of peter at thecybersource.com but it never got done, don't know
what happened there. Anyway, hope to see you all at the meeting.
BTW, Great idea on the virus scanning portion Justin! I don't think you
can responsibly talk about an email server today without touching this
subject. I will be all ears.
Let's not forget about device recognition for future meetings please!
This is very necessary if we are to propagate Linux into the desktop
arena.......
OK, 'nuff said.....