Mark Musone mmusone at shatterit.com
Wed Nov 13 17:35:17 EST 2002

Sure.. From the email's I've received, theres two agendas:

Agenda-1: FAX/VOICE MAIL

1:00-1:30  Social/General Questions
1:30-2:30  Faxing
	hylafax
	smbfax
	SendFax

2:30-3:00 Break/Social/General Quesitions
3:00-4:00 Voice Mail/Modems
	getty
	vgetty
	asterisk
	gnuvoice
	VOCP

Agenda-2: EMAIL

1:00-1:30 Social/General Questions
1:30-2:00 General Email Concepts
2:00-3:00 Sendmail
3:30-4:00 General Questions
3:30-4:30 Qmail

Please feel free to add/remove/change any of the above topics, or if you
have expertise in any of them and
Would like to actually teach the topic.

In the email theres a lot more topics that could be covered, depending
on time mostly
Some additional topics:

4:30-5:00 pop
5:00-5:30 imap
5:30-6:30	postfix
6:30-7:30	cyrus

(That'd be a heck of a day!, or it could be split up between two
meetings..)

-Mark