Meeting?

Cyber Source peter at thecybersource.com
Mon Nov 4 13:13:05 EST 2002

I would also like to play with mgetty and voice to try and setup an
answering machine.......

On Mon, 2002-11-04 at 17:57, Cyber Source wrote:

    Sounds good Mark. We can have it here again if all agree. I would
    vote for some topics of discussion.......
    1. Faxing
    2. Device recognition, definitely in the USB arena and all others
    Any other thoughts guys????