WIN TV Cards

Riga, Anthony Anthony.Riga at searbrown.com
Tue Nov 26 23:11:35 EST 2002

Pete

  I was going to try and set up my pc to watch tv. I can get the WinTv hauppauge TV card. My question is do all of the WinTV hauppauge cards have the bt87a chipset? I saw one on the internet that is model 447 that had good write ups with Linux Redhat. The price is 177.00. I can get cheaper ones for about 45.00 but I want to make sure they will be linux compatable. The only difference is they are dfferent model numbers. They should have the same chipset right? Can you give me any names of TV cards that are Redhat compatable and that will be reconized by kudzu? Thanks!!