Hello World

Ronald K. Wechter niterav at adelphia.net
Thu May 23 12:19:49 EDT 2002

OK,

Sorry - I have recently moved from my Navy job and will be starting a
new one this Tuesday.

First of all the email admin can delete the account:
wechterr at cnrc.navy.mil

Secondly, the status of the computers - The amount of computers that I
have available has changed - I have 2 available.  In understand that I
stated that I would keep them for the NFLUG but, as you know we are here
to promote Linux, I have donated a few of them to the Depew Fire
Department and will be looking to use them as servers and/or
workstations.  Someone at the hall yesterday tried to put Win2k on the
box (arrrrgh!) but I will fight for Linux.

Ok - Computer #1 has the exact hardware that I last sent.  Computer #2
is slightly different (A bit different motherboard) but I will try to
find out the info - Still a BCM motherboard.

Since I really do not want to get into price wars I was thinking that I
could donate these boxes to the NFLUG and the NFLUG could either raffle
these bad boys off or have some sort of contest.

Any other suggestions please email me :-)

Ron