Winmodems

Justin Bennett justin.bennett at dynabrade.com
Tue May 14 08:37:17 EDT 2002

Ok, I here there's someone on here who gets winmodems working "first
time every time" How about some help.. I'm running redhat 7.3. I have
never setup anything other than an external USR (I conceded that I'd
never get a winmodem to work). I have a Compaq laptop 1800T, PCI Lucent
winmodem. I usually have a net connection, but I an traveling this
weekend (yeah gonna miss the meeting) and would like to be able to use
evolution, rather than have to dial up with M$ W2K... If you could point
me in the right direction that would be apreciated. (what kernel modules
to load, Steps to take ect.)

Thanks
Justin

Justin Bennett