Alpha, additional notes and a question...

Robert Dege rdege at cse.Buffalo.EDU
Wed May 22 21:16:36 EDT 2002

> I have a feeling though that the driver issue for the DAC960 Raid card may still come into play...

Fardon my naiveness, but I haven't followed this thread too far, so if my
info's wrong, oh well.

Just for giggles, I did a search for the DAC960 RAID card on google.  The
very first entry that came up was this:

http://www.dandelion.com/Linux/DAC960.html

It shows support for the DAC960 RAID card.  The chances that the Redhat
stock kernel (or any distro for that matter) is 50/50.... so sayeth the
website.  But if it doesn't, you can always recompile the kernel with the
src provided by the site.

Good luck ;)

Dege

.... If They Weren't Happening To Me