Lindows

Wechter, Ron WechterR at cnrc.navy.mil
Tue Mar 26 14:55:26 EST 2002

Look at the following link:

http://www.lindows.com/lindows_products.php

Other than that you can join the Lindows INSIDER program witht the following
rules:

A $99 fee for a one year membership in the Lindows.com Insiders program and
your commitment to take time to share your feedback about our plans, our
products and our future direction.
Agree to a non-disclosure agreement, keeping the program itself and those
things you learn as a Lindows.com Insider confidential, just as any
Lindows.com employee would.

Lindows will be for the "Daily User" that wants a choice of OS...  Still
have to pay for it :(

Ron W.