Any CCNP's among our group or preparing one's?

Carl Yost Jr. carlyos at Buffalo.com
Tue Mar 26 10:04:48 EST 2002

Didn't know where else to turn, can't seem to find any information out on the new exams for the CCNP. Right now I am in the middle of mine, and can't find out if the new exams go live in June will I have to start all over if I don't finish by then :(. Three months should be plenty of time with all the hands on I have, but want to be safe. the switching exam is slowing me down, because I just installed and use Catalyst 2950'2 here, and the commands are little different than the 1900 and 5000 you are tested on. Same concepts just confusing commands I have to remember. Was hoping with all the Networking guru's we have in the group someone might now some information. Many thanks....

    Carl

Carl Yost Jr.
IS Director
Hamister Group of Companies