Local Linux friendly ISP offer to NFLUG users

Robert Meyer meyer_rm at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 23 18:05:22 EST 2002

In the infamous words of Darth Vader: "Don't make me destroy you..." (add your
own James Earl Jones imatation).

The location sounds great to me, too.  I am sick of looking for parking
downtown.  The only downside is that we won't have access to the Buffalo
Independant Media Center resources, namely the machine that I've brought down
for the last two meetings.  I don't really have a machine that I can bring at
this point so the frag fests may be a problem.

Cheers!

Bob
--- Robert Dege <rdege at cse.Buffalo.EDU> wrote:

> > Now, on a totally different note, I'm in favor of your company's very
> generous
> > offer for meeting space.  I doubt we could find an easier to get to
> location, the
> > price fits what the treasury can afford, and a high-speed caffiene source
> on top of
> > it all!  Not bad! :-D
>
> Here, here.  I can see no immediate downside to this location.  The
> commute for me is about the same, but knowing that I'll have a parking
> spot without the fear of a ticket puts my mind at ease :)
>
> I don't have to lug my machine up the stairs anymore & I can still
> kick Bob's butt in Quake!!!  Bob, you can always change your name to
> Cannon Fodder ;)
>

> Dege
>
> So Many Things in Life Would Be Really Funny
> .... If They Weren't Happening To Me

=====
Bob Meyer
Knightwing Communications, Inc.