Local Linux friendly ISP offer to NFLUG users

Gregory J. Neumann gjn at certainlywood.com
Fri Mar 22 18:49:17 EST 2002

Well, as long as we don't come to the meetings and give everybody a "next-10-
minutes-only-offer-you-can't-refuse-but-wait-there's-more!" sales pitch, I can
handle the occasional "for members of NFLUG" kind of email now and then.  After
all, I don't have to read it, and that's a lot easier than trying to remember where
I dropped the #$%@ remote! ;-)

If there was the proverbial snowball's chance, I'd ask about DSL to Holland, but
.... looks like it'll be Regis' private domain (hehe!) for the near future. :-\

Would you consider a presentation on how DSL works and/or how an open source
committed local business is working out?

Now, on a totally different note, I'm in favor of your company's very generous
offer for meeting space.  I doubt we could find an easier to get to location, the
price fits what the treasury can afford, and a high-speed caffiene source on top of
it all!  Not bad! :-D

Just my opinion as a trying-to-be-more-active NFLUG member.
-Greg