sendmail & realtime blackholes?

Robert Dege rdege at cse.Buffalo.EDU
Wed Mar 13 12:23:11 EST 2002

That is odd that blackholes.mail-abuse.org does not return a DNS listing.
There is a utility that you can use to check an IP address against rbl.

http://rblcheck.sourceforge.net/

Obtain the source code, and there will be a file called site.h that has a
list of valid rbl DNS's.

As to why blackholes.mail-abuse.org is inaccessible.... I would email
their support an see if they're having a problem or what not.

-Rob