VI ????

Gregory J. Neumann gjn at certainlywood.com
Fri Jun 28 12:51:03 EDT 2002

Cool!  I'll remember that!

Some day I will actually read the man page and/or howto for vi!  But,
so far I've been able to bend it to my will pretty well... which is more
than I can say for M$ Word.  Hey, if they added one letter to the
name, random or otherwise, for each new instance of bloat in M$
Word, how many letters do you suppose would "Word" be by now??
 ;-)
-Greg