VI ????

Gregory J. Neumann gjn at certainlywood.com
Wed Jun 26 16:17:36 EDT 2002

Did you mean SDRAM or a new processor?  P133 >should< work.
Also, it will run as P-66 or P-100.  AFIK, the P-1 boards don't support
133 bus speeds.  Still, more RAM is always a good thing (tm)! ;-)

To save a file in vi, I usually hit <Esc> 2x to be sure I'm not in edit
mode, hit the colon key, <:>, then <w> (for "w"rite?) and if I'm done,
<q> (for "q"uit?)  Quick and dirty.  If I have write permissions, it usually
works.  Hope this helps.

-Greg